Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate
Einbinder & Dunn represents a diverse clientele in real estate matters in the New York metropolitan area and throughout the United States. As a sophisticated boutique real estate practice, we blend our extensive experience with individual attention that larger firms are hard-pressed to match. Our understanding of real estate law also has been integral to the success of many of our franchising clients.
The real estate legal services Einbinder & Dunn provides include:
- Retail and Commercial Leasing – covering the development of complex lease documents for ownership and the negotiation and auditing of leases for business tenants, for all types of commercial and retail space, including retail and office leases, restaurants, movie theatres, manufacturing and distribution.
- Real Estate Litigation and Disputes – representing commercial real estate owners and commercial tenants in all aspects of real estate disputes.
- Purchase, Sales & Financing – including (i) the sale, acquisition and assemblage of fee title interests; (ii) the negotiation and acquisition of air and related property rights; and (iii) the sale and acquisition of joint venture interests, LLC memberships and other membership interests.
- Real Estate Development – encompassing operating, shareholder and partnership agreements (for ownership and management), as well as the formation of LLCs for real estate development.
- Real Estate Financing – covering everything from the preparation of documents for mortgage-based lending to financial arrangements for raising development capital. An example of this is the opinion letters the firm developed for a $60,000,000 sale-leaseback involving more than 40 properties nationwide.
- Real Estate Tax-Related Matters – assisting clients in real estate tax-related matters such as city and state property tax benefit programs, including the New York City ICAP and New York State Empire Development Zones.
- Zoning and Municipal Matters – including certificates, permits and other municipal approvals and violations.
- Residential Real Estate – representing individual real estate clients as well as apartment cooperatives.
- Construction – covering all legal matters relating to construction, including general as well as subcontractor contracts.