Work With Us
We are a small firm with a national presence and a close-knit workplace. Our employees are fantastic professionals and colleagues. Feel free to review the open job postings below. Even if there is not a posting at the moment, we are always on the lookout for new team members who can help us advance our mission of providing the best level of service to our clients.
If you are looking for a new firm to call “home” please send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a New York City based firm with a nationally-recognized franchise and business law practice. We are seeking a commercial litigation associate with at least two years of relevant experience to join our team. Must be admitted in New York.
The ideal candidate will have experience with complex and varied research assignments, drafting substantive motions, working on and/or managing discovery projects with outsourced and in-house resources, and preparing for depositions and trials. Salary will be $100,000 – $145,000, commensurate with relevant experience. We will consider clerkship experience in lieu of law firm experience.
We are a New York City based firm with a nationally-recognized franchise and business law practice. We are seeking a litigation paralegal to, among other things, assist with large-scale litigations by, among other things, coordinating e-discovery, assisting with motion practice, researching procedural issues in a variety of jurisdictions, and assisting with deposition and trial preparation.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with PACER, NYSCEF;
- Knowledge of e-discovery rules and practices;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously;
- Administrative experience scheduling depositions; organizing exhibits for depositions and trials;
- Legal writing experience including drafting cover letters, form motions, stipulations, affidavits, and discovery documents; and
- Proactive and resourceful approach to recognizing needs and solving problems.
The position is full-time in a small, friendly, workplace. Benefits and salary will be $50,000 to $80,000, commensurate with experience.
Send Us Your Resume