Meet Our Team
At Einbinder & Dunn, the size of our team is reflective of the extensive care and discretion that has gone into molding it into the dynamic, well-oiled machine that it is today. Each member of our team serves highly specific functions within our firm and brings an uncommon skill set to the table. Our team is composed of attorneys with a diverse range of experience in matters involving franchise law, business law, commercial litigation, real estate law, fashion law, restaurant law and estate planning.
The small size of our firm allows us to employ a highly cooperative, team-based approach to address each of our clients' affairs. As such, whenever our clients consult one of our partners about a legal concern, they are actually benefitting from the collaborative insight of an entire team of uniquely-tooled attorneys, whether they realize it or not. This, coupled with the consistent and intimate partner attention that we pride ourselves on affords our clients with unmatched responsiveness, value, experience and personal care.
- Our story begins in 1990, when Michael Einbinder and Terrence Dunn became partners. We shared a vision to offer clients real value—by providing personalized, yet cost-effective legal services.
- We immerse ourselves in each client’s business and goals so that we can precisely identify—and effectively deliver—the outcome most desired for each particular client.
- We at Einbinder & Dunn distinguish ourselves from the competition by pledging consistent partner attention and accessibility to each and every one of our clients.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >
- Trusts & EstatesWe help structure individualized estate plans to protect you, your loved ones and your assets. >
- Outside General Counsel Services>