Restaurant Lawyers in NYC
Restaurant Attorneys: Counseling Owners on Their Real Estate and Business Legal Needs
As of a recent count, there were 6,650 restaurants in New York City, more than any city in the world. Many are owned by newly aspiring entrepreneurs. Some are franchised concepts. Some are owned by seasoned restaurant developers. Regardless of what type of restaurant owner you are or are aspiring to be, Einbinder Dunn & Goniea’s restaurant lawyers in NYC are equipped to meet and exceed all of your legal needs. Our firm represents restaurant owners, developers, franchisors and franchisees in all business, franchise and litigation matters in New York and the entire New York Metropolitan area.
Our extensive franchise experience coupled with our decades of real estate and business experience, particularly in this industry, make us a one stop shop for the many legal needs of a restaurant owner, either in general business and litigation matters or in addressing franchising issues. We handle business organization and agreements, commercial leasing, employment agreements, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, investment and financing agreements as well as litigation and arbitration arising from all of these areas.
In franchising, Einbinder, Dunn and Goniea’s restaurant attorneys have years of experience developing and analyzing restaurant franchise concepts. Our commercial real estate attorneys we have handled numerous restaurant leases in the New York Metropolitan area. For the restaurant developer, having one firm to turn to for all of these varied needs is invaluable.
We have worked recently in development projects for multi-unit developers of national chain restaurants such as Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar, Corner Bakery Café and MOOYAH Burgers, as well as privately owned single unit restaurants. Our firm’s devotion and accessibility is unparalleled through every step of your transaction, from the concept stage, to leasing, business development, operating agreements and expansion plans.
If you are currently searching for a restaurant lawyer in NYC, contact us today to see how Einbinder, Dunn and Goniea can help you with your legal needs.
- Franchise Legal ServicesOur understanding of both sides of the franchising dynamic has proven invaluable to franchisors and franchisees. >
- Commercial LitigationWe handle complex cases in a manner that is both more experienced and affordable than our competitors. >
- Commercial Real Estate AttorneysOur firm handles
purchases and sales,
financing and the
development of com-
mercial properties. >
- Business Lawyers in NYCOur firm represents
clients in structuring,
and litigation for
businesses of all
- Fashion Law FirmWe bring decades
of experience to the
area of fashion law
for designers, manu-
and importers. >
- Restaurant Lawyers in NYCWe represent restaurant owners, independent and franchised, in business development, lease negotiation and dispute resolution. >
- Trusts & Estates AttorneysWe help structure individualized estate plans to protect you, your loved ones and your assets. >
- Outside General Counsel Services>